Application Deadline: February 20th, 2017
Term: February 2017 – April 2017
- Assist the DSU VP Student Life with strategy around Student Union programming of events and activities
- Develop action plan for increased attendance at DSU events
- Assist with all VPSL run events on Studley, Carlton, and Sexton Campus'
- Work roughly 5-10 hours per week
- Attend bi-weekly Student Life Committee meetings, chaired by the Vice President Student Life of the DSU
- Prepare a report on your experience, events worked on and lessons learned throughout your term.
- Member of the Dalhousie Student Union.
- Reliable, responsible, organized, and motivated to take on individual projects
- Knowledge of the Dalhousie Student Union considered an asset.
- Must be available for bi-weekly meetings and one-on-one check-in meetings.
- The ability to work independently on committee driven tasks.
- Communication skills are considered an asset.
- Applicants should include their availability in their application.
Start Date: February 2017